Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,056 Posts
I'm really pppd off that I've missed the first two:( Trying desperately to get the truck up together to make the haul .Bloody DVLA holding me up on getting the reg done so can't knock it down to finish the bits I've got to do.

·
Registered
415 Posts
can you just turn up to this on the sat or do you have to pre book for the 3 day's?
Hi Sqweaka, Yes you can turn up on the Saturday, but i recommend you book, they are having a very busy year, so you will avoid dissapointment
You can stay for one night only or the week, lots of the guys stay on then travel over to Cleethorpes the weekend after

The weekend consists of
Friday disco in club house +few beers
Saturday Cruise out around the Lakes taking in a few of the passes stop off for a bite to eat, head back to site mid afternoon,
Most have a bbq, then head up to the club house to get there place, for one of the best bands i know for putting a show on "The Cats " + a few beers
Sunday Have a late morning start and head out up to Hartside cafe for a late brunch , famous meeting place for the bikers around here, while your there you can enjoy the views and look back down the twisting road you just drove up, then its time to head back to site , where you can pack your things up and head of home or hang around and have a good chin wag

Odgie can votch for how good the weekend is , plus quite a few guys come over from the north east anyways

Craig

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,056 Posts
Craig, what about staying off site ? Can't do camping so any B&Bs nearby ? What about access to the site ?

·
Registered
415 Posts
Hi Kev

here is a list of B&B`s in village only about 10 min walk away from site, i get given a book of passes to allow me others to enter the site/club , so no problem there

here you go mate

Here is a list of places in pooley Bridge to stay

Elm House b&b 017684 86334
Holly House b&b 017684 86325
Ullswater House b&b 017684 86292
Howfoot b&b 017684 86234
Ellangowan b&b 017684 86256
Pooley Bridge Inn Pub 017684 86215
The Sun Inn Pub 017684 86205
Crown Inn Pub 017684 86495

Should find one here

Craig

·
Wild Willie Fadster
1,719 Posts
Got to tell you, I'm looking forward to seeing how effective the front brakes will be after the Kirkstone Pass mate......should be a laugh in the T.:shocked:

·
Member/ Reject.
214 Posts
I hope me and my dad goin in the 32 really want to with other rods from near us a well, can't wait!:D

·
Registered
415 Posts
Just sent my deposit to Parkfoot today Craig. SYT. :)
Hi Odgie

Your gonna need a big memory card for your photos this year, And there are some real nice rods/kustoms coming
Could do with someone with a good video camera too, zooming in on there faces as they go down some of the roads LOL

Will email you nearer the time to let you know the route, see what you think ?
Seem to be filling the B&B`s in the village too

Craig

·
Registered
839 Posts
final few places left for hotrod and hills weekend...GET BOOKED!!!. ...:tup:

its the law....you must attend...or you have to produce a doctors certificate...:tup:

big al

1 - 20 of 25 Posts