Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
WTF!!!:shocked:, That lad was blessed.
What a stupid cow that mother is.
But looking at the vid more closley im wondering if its a hoax.
Look at the mother when she lets go of the bugy you will see that here body and legs are facing the way the pram is moving towards the track.
So she must have seen what was happening?
So its a hoax or she tried to kill her baby???

·
My name is Martin
2,636 Posts
I saw this somewhere else. I don't think it's a hoax. The way she reacts when she realises what's happening and when she tries to hold the train back (as if that would work) seems to be a real enough natural reaction to me

·
Registered
612 Posts
WTF!!!:shocked:, That lad was blessed.
What a stupid cow that mother is.
But looking at the vid more closley im wondering if its a hoax.
Look at the mother when she lets go of the bugy you will see that here body and legs are facing the way the pram is moving towards the track.
So she must have seen what was happening?
So its a hoax or she tried to kill her baby???
yeah, i thought HOAX straight away.
she dont go screaming to the front of the train til some one else heads that way.
dont look real to me, im sure youd re act very defferently

·
My name is Martin
2,636 Posts
I don't think she expected the buggy to be pushed along, she expected it to be under the train.

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
From the looks of the video it seems as though she might be turned to the side and talking to someone (to her left) which could be why she didn't see the buggy moving.

Also, I dare say fear would have made her freeze after she just saw her kid go under a train :beuj:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.