Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, technophobe here.
Tried loading the latest pics of my car & their too big. How do I re-size them ? :beuj:
They were taken & loaded onto a memory card at home, then loaded on to my work pc.

Simple answers only please, or I'll be even more confused (just getting the hang of recording on my Betamax :pmsl:)

·
[url=http://www.nobrain.d
14,365 Posts
Pepper mate there's lots of ways to do it........your PC must have Paint Shop on it do a search for it on your PC.....type in Paint

you can load your photos on it and change the sizes

Another way to do it ....if your photos on your screen right click over it a gray box will come up ..
look for "send to" left click another box comes up "Mail Recipient"........mail it to yourself and it will auto resize them for you......

You still with me or are you ....:sniff:..lol

Bob......

·
Desparado
7,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For some reason 1 resized when I emailed myself, but not the others :beuj:
Will try at home.
Got paint on work pc Bob, but didnt have time to try it. Somebodys gonna bust my nuts for farting about on here, instead of doing proper work :finger:

·
Registered
88 Posts
another technophobe here!! if i email pics to myself to resize how do i get them from email to here?? its ironic that i can build a promod from nothing but cant put a pic of it on the net!!! lol.

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
another technophobe here!! if i email pics to myself to resize how do i get them from email to here?? its ironic that i can build a promod from nothing but cant put a pic of it on the net!!! lol.
Your best bet would really be to follow the guide and use pixresizer from my earlier post :tup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts