Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all whos watched or watch's that how its made on Quest

its so cool and when i watch it im quiet and just transfixed (is that the right word lol)

iis simple things like ice cream cones waffle types that u dont think how its made

look it up you'll love it :tup::tup::tup:

·
V8 addict
1,102 Posts
I watch it quite often. (well, often for someone who doesn't really watch tv!)
Good programme, far better than plonkers in the jungle or w/e passes for entertainment these days...

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I watch it quite often. (well, often for someone who doesn't really watch tv!)
Good programme, far better than plonkers in the jungle or w/e passes for entertainment these days...
same only tv for that haha and as a thread on here said
im a cunt get me outta here haha:lol:

·
Registered
368 Posts
Yep! I've seen it many times, great educational but fun programme, pity there isn't more progs like this instead of shite like "Take me Out", Celebrity Cooking bollocks and Jeremy Kyle.

·
Premium Member
3,131 Posts
It reminds me of 'through the round window' off Play School.
It should have its own channel and be on 24/7

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
It reminds me of 'through the round window' off Play School.
That's what it reminds me of too.

It should have its own channel and be on 24/7
It pretty much is in our house! Great programme, sometimes a bit too shallow in detail for my liking but there have been some cool things shown. They did a top fueller last week and have done a few engines. Good educational programme and much better that the "celebrity" based shit on most of the other channels.

I liked Frankie Boyles take on Big Brother. Person gets evicted, the crowd outside is at a hushed silence and as the door closes a single shot rings out. Give the rest of the mugs in the house something to think about.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I liked Frankie Boyles take on Big Brother. Person gets evicted, the crowd outside is at a hushed silence and as the door closes a single shot rings out. Give the rest of the mugs in the house something to think about.
I thought that was a great idea too, I think there is alot more that could be done by the programme makers to freak out the house mates, would make the programme more interesting!

·
Premium Member
1,797 Posts
I thought that was a great idea too, I think there is alot more that could be done by the programme makers to freak out the house mates, would make the programme more interesting!
I can't actually stand Big Brother and actively avoid watching it. Probably would watch it if they actually shot the leavers and Z listed "celebs" :incheek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts