Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been sent this from a Kiwi mate...
I'm not sure why they were refusing to let him Burn Out in the first place, but unsurprisingly, they seem a bit P*ssed off after he decided to do it anyway and nearly runs them down...

·
richard rawlplug
8,140 Posts
i like how the crowd start chanting "bullshit,bullshit.....etc"

·
Nowheresville
3,066 Posts
Just been sent this from a Kiwi mate...
I'm not sure why they were refusing to let him Burn Out in the first place, but unsurprisingly, they seem a bit P*ssed off after he decided to do it anyway and nearly runs them down...
Maybe because it was an ugly, beat-up piece of shit, or perhaps they just realised that the whole thing was a pointless waste of time and energy in the first place...

·
Burn out champ 2010
1,710 Posts
Looking at the dent at the back, I wonder if they didn't want him to drive into the crowd again :?: :incheek:

I wonder if it would have more power if the butterflies opened ?!

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
The beer cans came flying in at the end, it reminded me of Tom Jones at the Nationals.

Rog.

·
Dazed & Confused
3,507 Posts
When a Tyre heats up it starts to excrete oil from the rubber, the smoke is caused by heat generated by the wheel spinning and it is enough heat to burn of the oil. Tyres are made up of a lot of oil.....

according to Mr Google anyway!

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Well I think it's funny as fuck, health and safety my arse, nail the fuck out of it and bollocks to them, way to go dude, everyone's just got too old.... :tup:

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
I opened it, and got a youtube pop-up saying "quit smoking with the NHS". Quite apt really

·
MarkT
1,117 Posts
Fair play to Mr NUCKINFUTS nothing wrong with a burnout its all about using n abusing n havin fun :rule: and going by the crowds reaction they liked it too .........:D

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Love it. He did it in the proper place. Car show organisers think they own the f*cking world. My hero. Good on yer mate. Ken.

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,276 Posts
Talking from the other side it MAKES you old . Especially when YOUR house may have been put on the line to cover possible fines from every Government department under the sun. Far easier not to put anything on and be held responsible than have some NUMBNUTS screw it up for you and everyone else.

You want to burnout go and do it on the road and YOU accept the consequences not force everyone else to 'pay ' for it.

After all, there were no consequences to burnouts at the ACE eh ?

I reckon the ideal place to do this would be at Wheelsday ,after all it's only been going alomost 40 years ,not like anyone would miss the show is it?

1 - 20 of 50 Posts