Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
stitchmeister
twin turbo LS 59 chevy apache
4,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
testing........... done this with att icon but cant get in to my gallery ??

Attachments

·
Administrator
9,800 Posts
I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to do Chris, but if you click on the 3 dots on the right of the screen by your avatar icon, it gives you a menu, one of which is Gallery, then on the left of the gallery page is a list and one in the list is 'your albums'.
Click on that and you will see your albums, open whichever album you want, then on the top right of the album there is an 'add media' icon.
Clic on that and it has a page with 'upload file' and clicking on this will look on your device for whatever photo you want to add.
Upload it and it's then in your album.

If you want to add photos to a post it is simplicity itself, simply click on the 11th icon along on the bottom of the reply box you are typing in (its 'insert image' when you hover over it) and it will look on your device and upload whatever photo you pick. Job done.

Does that answer your question?

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
I'm not entirely sure what you are trying to do Chris, but if you click on the 3 dots on the right of the screen by your avatar icon, it gives you a menu, one of which is Gallery, then on the left of the gallery page is a list and one in the list is 'your albums'.
Click on that and you will see your albums, open whichever album you want, then on the top right of the album there is an 'add media' icon.
Clic on that and it has a page with 'upload file' and clicking on this will look on your device for whatever photo you want to add.
Upload it and it's then in your album.

If you want to add photos to a post it is simplicity itself, simply click on the 11th icon along on the bottom of the reply box you are typing in (its 'insert image' when you hover over it) and it will look on your device and upload whatever photo you pick. Job done.

Does that answer your question?
That is helpful. But I've just looked at my Garage thread, and all the photos seem to have disappeared!

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I cannot find where to upload photos into my gallery also, used to be able to do it easy on the old site
Followed the instructions above clicked on the add media icon but cannot see upload file link

1 - 6 of 6 Posts