Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all my name is pete i av owened my 59 pop or nearly 2 years she was more or 015.jpg 065.jpg 067.jpg less done when i bought her which was a boyhood dream to own 1 runnin gear is 2ltr pinto which is smoking a bit now 5 speed box and a jag rear axle as i said i am no mechanic and just wanted to ask i some 1 could help wanted pinto out think oil valves seals need doin engine cleaned and painted and put back in tarted up really any 1 interested please get intouch it would be a great help or you could recomend some 1 to do the work.thank you pete:p

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers russ wil look into that she did av a v8 in be for i got her which i was told would go back in no problem but will look up that tool cheers. pete

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi i would really love to but could nno find some 1 to do the work 4 me i love drivin the car round gets a few strange looks in my little town wil keep my options open andy your motor lokks pretty good in the picture. pete

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
For what you want, I'd suggest you give John Rowley a call. He's in Pensnett. I'll PM you his details.

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
And I will 3rd him! Great looking car by the way.

·
Premium Member
2,819 Posts
as above, iv been friends with john for nearly 30 years and would recomend him in a flash, he could fit your rover if that is what you realy want or do the pinto for you, give him a call or drop into the work shop he,s only 20 minites drive from you :tup:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thank you for all your replys i will call john to arrange to go and see him after doin classic car show today i would really love a v8 but to need to stop the pinto smokin.cheers all.pete

·
Registered
91 Posts
hi pete you going for the v8 or just repairing the pinto? i just bought yet another unfinished pop with a pinto, after selling my other pop in september i said i wasn't going to have another one, fifth one now. cheers andrew.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi andrew just goin 4 sortin pinto out at mo get her sorted and painted engine and gear box just really tart engine bay up really and want to get a stainless steal exaust sorted thanks 4 askin always good to hear from the person i bought her off all the best and av a good christmas.pete

1 - 14 of 14 Posts