Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Muppet
176 Posts
Some do, and others get away with it!! Depends on how clued up the plod pulling them are!! :confused:

Mate of mine ran his 32 for years without any trouble although others have said that they get pulled frequently

Not an MOT failure but comes under construction and use regs.

I know that there was a crackdown one year at Hayling Island which resulted in some VERY ingenius fender construction!! :lol:

·
Off the Xmas card list
24,496 Posts
It is non endorsable ,just carries a fine. However you may receive a prohibition order ( has happened ) which requires a 4 wheel lift recovery from that spot.
It also depends how much of the rest of the car matches up to C& U etc as to whether it's worth the risk in your opinion.

Widewhites, there was a bit shortage of cardboars boxes around the site that year , we had to nail some stuff down ( I was still on the Committee of Wheelers back then ) .:)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:happy: You've given me a maketing idea....I'm going to invent a James bond style retractable fender!!!! That should confuse the boys in blue:pmsl:
B'lox...Keep runnin them without, they look great :tup:

·
Registered
872 Posts
Touch wood I seem to be okay up around here, and as far down as Shakey, but I'm thinking of some QD ones before trundling all the way to the Hayride - I've heard the Met coppers can be a bit of a handful....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.