Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Chris i normaly enjoy it and moan when the gritters ruin it for the kids (read as me) but it's seems to have gone on too long with no gritters maybe im getting old :tdown:

But i want too drive me car :sniff:

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
We had some snow vernight, but it is too wet and warm and hasn't settled, so now we are amid masses of slush. :evil:

·
Registered
152 Posts
We had some snow vernight, but it is too wet and warm and hasn't settled, so now we are amid masses of slush. :evil:
Which part of Somerset are you in? Had a couple inches in Shepton Mallet.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Plenty more snow in Crowborough this morning but it's proving no problem, my Carina E has performed superbly, it's done about 900 snow covered miles over the last week, this Fiesta owner had a "not so good" start this morning:

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
snow

anyone who goes out in this n moans "the car didnt stop" or it slid into someone has little or no snow ice road experience,STAY INDOORS YOU DENSE CUNTS YOUR A FUCKING DISCRACE.:shake:.....i went into the garage n played its warmer

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Can you not get snow chains over there? Here they are mandatory in the mountain areas.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
snow chains

mikeyboy,yea we got snow chains over here,problem is the fuckers over here are bad enough with a wheelbarrow,the cunts would probly run them selves over or wrap em round there necks...............:

·
Registered
253 Posts
abs isnt to stop the car its to help you to controll the car and wont work unless moved about 6 mph? thats what causes car park crashes :(

wish we got 4 inches over night... had about a cm

·
Premium Member
1,769 Posts
Which part of Somerset are you in? Had a couple inches in Shepton Mallet.
We had 2-3inches in Taunton too, all melting now and it's gotten darn foggy too!
I'm near Crewkerne. We may have had a couple of inches last night, but it melted.............instantly. It has almost all gone now and sure enough it is getting a little foggy too.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Not everyone will be pleased to see the back of the snow, :sniff:

in fact, some are gathering to protest about it disappearing....:(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts