Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I used to take my car into TC Bodymods for any and all mods or repairs. I've since moved quite a way from East Acton and so haven't seen Terry or Paul for a long while.

Basically, I desperately need some body work repairs done to my truck (a drunk danced on the roof!) and Terry is about the best person to work with filler that I know of.

Does TC Bodymods still exist? Does Terry still work? If not, can anyone recommend someone in the Stevenage area that's a dab hand with filler?

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Hi mate ,
I'm Charlie, Terry's old partner. As you can see I've moved quite a distance away, but, Terry is still in Acton, but, he has moved to a new address. If you ring me on 01470 562216 I'll give you his Mob. No.
Charlie!!
ps I'm Paul's old man!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if thats the place on the one way bit ,it looked empty the last time i rode past
Yup - closed for a year or so, apparently.

Hi mate ,
I'm Charlie, Terry's old partner. As you can see I've moved quite a distance away, but, Terry is still in Acton, but, he has moved to a new address. If you ring me on 01470 562216 I'll give you his Mob. No.
Charlie!!
ps I'm Paul's old man!!
Thanks, Charlie, but since I posted this I've managed to find someone a lot closer to home. If you speak to Paul or Terry anytime soon, please send my regards; I'm Jeremy, and Terry and Paul did all sorts of work on my baby, below, when I worked in The Scrubs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts