Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honestly, I REALLY WILL...

when I get my cheque for this....

"How are you and your family? I hope everybody is fine? I am Barrister Harry Wilson, I am the personal attorney to late my late client, who was a foreigner, a Contractor and a Businessman. My late client,wife and their only child were involve in a autocrash accident on the 1st of October 2000. One good advantage we have is that you bear the same last surname with my late client. I am contacting you for the claim of my Late clien Estate/Funds left behind before it get confiscated or declared unsearviceable by the finance firm. I am looking forward to hear from you for more details and Clarification of this inheritance claim. The unclaimed deposits in a finance firm valued US$13.850.000.00 million dollars.I got your email via facebook/google. Write me in my private email for more details and clarifications.([email protected]) Your sincerely Advocate, Barrister Harry Wilson,Esq. "

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
13 850 000 million dollars. Isn't that 13.85 trillion and your only offering to buy any car I want. With that much you could buy all the cars I want you tight git ;-)

·
Gym Junkie
6,213 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
I'll have the doggiest, crappyiest bit of shite you can find on 4 wheels.
I want to drive it around and when the assholes that look down on it,and feel compelled to comment, whilst in their 2014 4X4s/saloons/sports car/crossovers/hybrid, are in ear shot, say...

My bud who is a MULTI MILLIONAIRE, got me this, because he could have got me a Ferrari, but has better taste.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts