Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Can you imagine the size of their cat flap!
I've always wanted a cross between a sheep and a kangaroo,a wooley jumper.:D

·
V8 addict
1,102 Posts
lol! Nice!!! Anyone watch that lion man programme on TV? I think thats brilliant.

As for pets, I'm happy with what I've already got. :D
This is Howard:

·
Grown up? Never!
2,171 Posts
A Liger? No No No!
Imagine that doing the cat "hug with the front legs kick with the back ones" thing:cry: And what size scratch post would you need?:shock:
Chaley

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Hello. I have had a pet spider for the last 15 years. Gave her some fresh water yesterday and noticed that she had not moved for three days. Poor thing has died. So I dont have a pet.

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hello. I have had a pet spider for the last 15 years. Gave her some fresh water yesterday and noticed that she had not moved for three days. Poor thing has died. So I dont have a pet.
Aaahhh, Ken sorry to hear that mate

But your a braver man than me someone just has to say that word and i poo me pants :tdown:

·
prostreet enthusiast
195 Posts
Aaahhh, Ken sorry to hear that mate

But your a braver man than me someone just has to say that word and i poo me pants :tdown:
my ideal pet would be keeley from bromley (page 3 girl ) but dont tell the wife lol
but i do have a lot of SPIDERS in my back garden there are big SPIDERS little SPIDERS red SPIDERS black SPIDERS white SPIDERS purple SPIDERS (where i sprayed them) long leged SPIDERS hairy SPIDERS. and there all called harry. if vince305 is reading this he has probbally got diariah
or gone to change his pants:lol:

·
Registered
732 Posts
seeing as the dog owners are taking over this thread.....
Our 6 year old Bulldog,Spike

And my sons Bulldogs,Brooke and Tia

Mark.

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ive just had to give up my dog and im gutted, and i mean GUTTED :sniff:

But we still have the wifes dog

thats her sercurity blanket hes now 11yrs (sorry about the doggey pic its through the double glazing )

or if i couldnt have my LIGER it would have to be a ring tailed limia

·
Registered
4,088 Posts
think ill stick with my mean and viscious bull terrier :pmsl::pmsl::pmsl:

pascal

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Hello 32Chris. Is that 2 dogs you got there or 1 dog with two heads or is there 3 dogs with two heads. Kind of hard to tell.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
aint they sweet :)
they were about a year old then and were always seemingly joined :happy:, they have recently 'almost' seperated

he's a looker aint he :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts