Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes i am a newbie but been in Rodding for well 1969 some time,
Just looked at Garage scene on here at My Thames 300e Van, yes im pissed off at mo recovering from a fractured neck,(long repair) but i personaly feel inspired by this guy, Please take a look at what he has undertaken.
Afterwards i hope you agree that if Rodding produces guys like this one its a great sport to be in. I am Totally inspired by what he has done.
I take my Hat off to him.
Hope i have not bored you and put this in the wrong place.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeh your write, but i wasnt selling Cardboard Levi's, Ben Sherman tanks and small bottles of Brutt to charm the girls in Swan Lane.
Coming to the Pod on Sat im Billy no mates, i cannot under stand why you end up an outsider with a 33 Willys coupe going to buy 32 roadster know!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Can't do Saturday (ain't been to the Pod since I was 'banned' back in the 90's) but would like to have gone, bit to close to my holiday.

Think I will make it to Wheelsday, probably get there early to miss the traffic - one year it would be nice to try and get as many of the 'founders' together as possible.

What you pissed of about anyway, you just come back from 2 wks in Spain on El Portet beach...(my favorite place), perhaps that's why you are pissed:

Perhaps this will cheer you up

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Blast thats the picture with your wifes top on, put the next one on the guys would enjoy that instead. Still thats great shirt i got on.
El Portet brings back some thoughts but not on here. !

·
Premium Member
952 Posts
Was reading the thread through last night. Interesting and inspiring.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts