1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We mostly have :
my `66 humber hawk ,
my daughters `63 f.b. victor ratty-wagon with rover V8 ,
my son-in-laws 2 toys , a pop , with caddy 500ci lump , his dragster with caddy 500ci lump ,
not forgetting the grand-kids project , the little red body next to dragster is an unknown make ,a ( non-running ) petrol engine , go-kart style chassis and a can-am wedge`style fibre-glass body .
What`s in your family toy-box ?:?:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts
You don't have an ACE Ambassador Jubalee caravan do you ?

·
Member/ Reject.
214 Posts
We hav..
1932 ford roadster, rover v8
1966 plymouth saterllite, 383 big block *FOR SALE*
1997 harley davidson
2001 or so :S yam xv bobber, thats mine and soon me pop will be added:D

bad pic

·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts
There was almost a very embarrasing 'Coming together' between your gasser and my Mondeo Estate on the M25 on the way to Wheels Day.
I was tailing your little group, since I had no idea which turning off the M-Way it was and you stopped a bit quicker than I was expecting...
Fortunately i was in the Mondeo with ABS and power brakes instead of the Gasser with all the stopping power of an Oil Tanker.

Hung back a bit further after that... :)

·
Registered
917 Posts
We mostly have :
my `66 humber hawk ,
my daughters `63 f.b. victor ratty-wagon with rover V8 ,
my son-in-laws 2 toys , a pop , with caddy 500ci lump , his dragster with caddy 500ci lump ,
not forgetting the grand-kids project , the little red body next to dragster is an unknown make ,a ( non-running ) petrol engine , go-kart style chassis and a can-am wedge`style fibre-glass body .
What`s in your family toy-box ?:?:
Hi mate, just wondered if you had any pics of the v8 install on the fb victor, as i think my next project will be one of these! (whenever thats gonna be). I fitted a rover v8 into a fd a few years back and it went in relatively easy but these fb's look a bit smaller.
cheers. paul

1 - 5 of 5 Posts