1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Best day out in Hotrodding! Cant wait :) Bry

·
Registered
834 Posts
well ya cant do everything in the calendar , such is life....

i will be attending "INK N IRON" showing support for a local show .. by a local club !! ..... already booked the day off work , posted it up on the knights cc facebook page ! so ya can expect us boys to be there in force ..... lets hope for better weather this year !!

·
Registered
182 Posts
Hey you guyz! Just to save any confusion, the flyer shows the date (incorrectly?) as the 12th june??? was this last years flyer??, sure this year must be on SUNDAY THE 10TH JUNE. Cant wait anyhow, Leeds cruise & Ink n Iron same weekend again, AND it dosnt clash with HOT RODS & HILLS 2012 - THE WEEKEND AFTER. I'm starting to Hyperventilate!!!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Hey you guyz! Just to save any confusion, the flyer shows the date (incorrectly?) as the 12th june??? was this last years flyer??, sure this year must be on SUNDAY THE 10TH JUNE. Cant wait anyhow, Leeds cruise & Ink n Iron same weekend again, AND it dosnt clash with HOT RODS & HILLS 2012 - THE WEEKEND AFTER. I'm starting to Hyperventilate!!!
put another flyer on with correct date, 10th june, batley frontier, its gonna be a belter!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Hi just to make things clear, this year the ORIGINALS hot rod club are not involved in co-organizing the ink n iron show at batley due to other commitments, we do however wish the organizers all the best. O.F.F.O. :tup:

·
Having a cuppa
2,629 Posts
Do you have traders pitches at this show as I might be interested in having one, If so what prices are they? How far in advance would I need to book? Any other terms and conditions I should know. I'm planning my diary for the summer and this looks like a good do in easy distance from base.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Do you have traders pitches at this show as I might be interested in having one, If so what prices are they? How far in advance would I need to book? Any other terms and conditions I should know. I'm planning my diary for the summer and this looks like a good do in easy distance from base.
pm sent

·
Delinquent in denial...
584 Posts
Enjoyed it last year (except for the cheerleader thing!?), see you all there this year!

Matt

·
Registered
134 Posts
just to clear up a few things on the Ink Iron nHotrod show. we,v kept to the same weekend as last year. Billing has moved weekends. we didnt want to clash with the run to the hills so thats great that local rodders that missed last years show will be able to make it this year. as said erlier in the thread the originals wont be involved with the show this year but are more than welcome to turn up on the day. The co hosting club this year is the PRESIDENTS CC a new club formed recently by guys who have been mates and car guys for years, we look forward to improving on last year n yep we ditched the cheerleaders!!! any one wishing to attend as a trader please get in touch. we look forward to another cracking weekend with better weather!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts