Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes....ive finally admitted that attempting to build a 800bhp+ turbo street car on a very limited budget a) costs a lot more than I have and b) I have too many expensive hobbies!!

Everything to do with the car will be for sale, the rest will be listed (along with the car) as and when I get my hands on them

Innovative GTB-88 Hybrid Turbo , Borla 5" Muffler, 2 V Bands (5" & 3.5"), Stainless attachment pipes, 10 3.5" clamps, 2 -12AN 45deg fittings for oil drain and 5 3.5" silicon pipe (to be used in between 2 hard pipe joins) £700

SBC Hyd Roller Blower Cam and springs. Markings show as 300AR10 and G9666. On a set of V Blocks and a DTI it looks like the inlet and exhaust are both coming out as 380 (so 570 lift with 1.5 and 608 with a 1.6 rocker) Used but good £50

Can send pics to those who are interested and prices do not include postage. Possibly deal on multiple purchases

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here we go...this is a pic of the turbo, the borla, the 12an fittings, clamp (x10) and the pipe (x5)

Im now tempted to trade/swap against a larger car, im thinking along the lines of BMW E30/E36/E34/E39 tourings (possibly a derv) or Merc W124 / W202 estates (again possibly derv) or anything of that prestige/type/age i.e. something thats not totally driven by modern electrics!!

Ooooh and there is a 50p hidden in there somewhere, just to give you a size aspect

1 - 2 of 2 Posts