Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Cock
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Daily Transit minibus is currently off the road and is due to be replaced when it's re-MOT'd anyway...

Before I plump for a Mundano of some description - just thought I'd ask if anyone has something interesting in the wagon line they're thinking of selling?
Requirements are for something capable of carrying a family/band of four/five, a double bass n' amp with enough space left over for a bit of shopping.

But... economical enough to get to work and back too! And with a heater capable of clearing a smidgen of screen... the Model A Sedan is not the ideal foggy morning idiot proof transport!

·
Registered
100 Posts
vauxhall victor estate

Daily Transit minibus is currently off the road and is due to be replaced when it's re-MOT'd anyway...

Before I plump for a Mundano of some description - just thought I'd ask if anyone has something interesting in the wagon line they're thinking of selling?
Requirements are for something capable of carrying a family/band of four/five, a double bass n' amp with enough space left over for a bit of shopping.

But... economical enough to get to work and back too! And with a heater capable of clearing a smidgen of screen... the Model A Sedan is not the ideal foggy morning idiot proof transport!
victor estate for sale if interested

·
Banjo snapper.
3,507 Posts
How about a Pinto/5 speed Amazon wagon Phil? A mate's got one he may have to part with, it's been his daily for years.

Best to PM me if you're interested as I'll probably forget I've posted this.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts