Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi guys, got a few bits for sale due to the direction change on the pop.

one pair of sit up and beg pop doors, both in good condition one has a dent in the top, some surface rust and a small hole or two, the other a couple of dings, small holes and needs a small repair at the bottom £120 for the pair

one steel bootlid, good condition some rust £40

one jag axle XJ6 axle with open diff £100

one universal crossmember for jag diff includes fixings for coilovers, will need beefing up its pony £50

Chassis, brand new tig welded chassis (similar to T maybe?) with outriggers for sit up and beg pop body £200

small single phase PowerHacksaw £100

one pair of revolution 5 spoke alloys, 15" by about 9.5" i recon! tyres look good but don't have a clue about their past! £100 pair

pictures available gimme a shout

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
also a pair of revolution 5 spoke alloys, 15" by about 9.5" i recon! tyres look good but don't have a clue about their past!

·
Banned
4,274 Posts
Really? That's how It was sold to me
Yep i do but don't want to come across as being funny, why not pop that pic up in chat and ask if others also think the shock mounts would fail on the first pot hole, i don't mind being proved wrong .

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not at all buddy! i know dick about it in fairness, when i started gathering parts for this i was screwed by a few people you are probably right!

·
Registered
14 Posts
hi guys, got a few bits for sale due to the direction change on the pop.

one pair of sit up and beg pop doors, both in good condition one has a dent in the top, some surface rust and a small hole or two, the other a couple of dings, small holes and needs a small repair at the bottom £120 for the pair

one steel bootlid, good condition some rust £40

one jag axle XJ6 axle with open diff £100

one universal crossmember for jag diff includes fixings for coilovers, will need beefing up its pony £50

Chassis, brand new tig welded chassis (similar to T maybe?) with outriggers for sit up and beg pop body £200

small single phase PowerHacksaw £100

one pair of revolution 5 spoke alloys, 15" by about 9.5" i recon! tyres look good but don't have a clue about their past! £100 pair

pictures available gimme a shout
do you still have the boot lid is it for a pop cheers dan

1 - 16 of 16 Posts