Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there are loads of these about [just bought 1].so if anyone as any photos please put them up. thank you

·
Registered
469 Posts
A few pics of mine before it got broke up and eventually scrapped.. It was great fun to drive.

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
Heres the Vibrating Willys built by Wayne Ker cars! , gravesend 12th july 81, my pics...

·
Registered
469 Posts
Thats class. Where did this end up or is it still about ??

P.s, If you google Jago geeps pics you will get loads up.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Been reading this thread with a great deal of interest, it sounds from what's been said that these things fall to bits!

Is that the case?

·
Registered
469 Posts
Personally id say not !! When we cut my chassis to make it 6" longer to fit the BBC in the chassis on the inside was like new and i was putting 751bhp through it and it was fine. I only sold it to buy something safer and the next person bought it for the Ford 9" back axel then no one wanted to buy it for a few 000 quid and have to put an engine,box and axel in it as you can buy them T&T and running for around £450. So unfortunatlly it got cut up and scrapped.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Thats Sveta Ericson in his Willys Jeep
Yep, i agree. Only wish id been around to see it run as from what ive been told is it came over with slicks tied on to the back and changed at the track wiped up on the track and put treads back on and drove home again !! Truley Awesome.

·
Registered
935 Posts
I dont know if it was a Jago, but I remember a metalic light blue V8 powered version at Bruntingthorpe NATS. Looked well Tuff.
That sounds like Roy Cockerill's 'Wolf in Jeeps clothing' race car. Its been up for sale recently, body was a willys jeep.

·
Registered
469 Posts
You beat me to it Dave !! I had several thoughts about buying this about 1/12 years ago. It was cheap and didnt need much to put back on the strip. Only thing was i had nowhere to put it and it still wasnt a hotrod so i passed on the idea !!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wondering if anyone can help, ive just bought a jago based on a mk2 with a pinto in it, im after a roof either rag top or hard top and doors, if anyoneknows of 1 or if you have 1 could you please get in contact, cash waiting, thank you

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts
Heres the Vibrating Willys built by Wayne Ker cars! , gravesend 12th july 81, my pics...

Not sure but that reminds me of one Phil Bisset built and the sign writing is his sort of humor.
Dagenham Dustbin would know.

·
It's me!
361 Posts
I owned that back in 1976/77. Sold it to a guy who said he was going to paint it metallic green with dummy blower etc ( was plain black when I had it!)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts