Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Decided to offer my Jeep for sale, it's the top spec. Overland version, with undoubtedly the best engine option- the High Output 270bhp engine. 0-60 in less than 7 seconds... and feels like it!
Has a five speed automatic transmission, AWD Quadra-Trac II 4WD with hi/lo ratio. Full leather/suede interior . Airbags including side-bags/curtains, electric 10-way heated seats- with two position memory- programmed to either key (comes with two) this sets the seats, mirrors and even the stereo- programmed to which key fob is used- his or hers....
Has a boot liner- 60/40 split rear seats, side rock rails- Electric windows, central locking, Rain sensitive wipers, cruise control, Infinity Sound system with steering wheel controls, electric tilt/slide sun-roof. There is a tow-bar with ball & pin hitch on it- I haven't used it but clearly it'll tow anything!
Has been very well maintained, diff and box oils have been serviced- and have some expensive lubricants to go with it for future oil changes.
Failures on this series of vehicles- are air blend doors (Jeep have a 100% failure rate, and is a 'dash out' to do properly!)- these have been done- so aircon is ice cold, heat is red hot and goes where you want it to! Oh- and the heated seats often fail too... all of these items are totally sorted. There is a very comprehensive service history in a large folder.All badge removed- as I hate badges stuck all over the place- looks a lot better for it-imho.
All tyres are excellent premium make- and to go with the car is a separate set of four winter snow tyres- set of re-furbished alloys fitted with new Hankook Ice Bear tyres. HAs a nice stainless steel exhaust system on it- sounds great... as you'd expect!
In-car IPod/Iphone lead that charges and is fully integrated to the stereo- real quality sound with the Infinity System.
Very well appointed sorted and cherished car, very fast- awful lot of car for little money, taxed and tested-happy to stick a new 12 MOT on if the deal is right, it's in service and finished in pearl black with grey leather. Looking for nearest to £ 3,000 including both sets of wheels - ready to go!
Viewing is welcomed- I live near to J26 M1 Nottingham- very happy to send more photo's just PM me your email address - call me on 07806 391666. Hope If I missed anything off the description you need let me know... there's a lot to it.
Thanks- Rich

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.