Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,398 Posts
Great drive and what an enjoyable race. Who sais F1 was boring ? Well done Jenson...

·
autoholic.co.uk
210 Posts
Finally a race worth watching. Crashes, fire and a crazy Japanese man too! It had it all, so much better than last years.

Nice one Jenson, Hurrah!!

:tup:

·
Registered
283 Posts
Yep fantastic !!!!! Especially after the qualifying mess yesterday !!!!!

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
I was gonna watch Jenson running in the F1, then I remebered I had some paint drying on a wall in the other room.:D:D

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
was a fab race, made better by the qualifying i reck,
and what better way to show just how much it is a team effort to carry it off than the way brawn and co did it this yr :D

congrats to them all, :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
2,087 Posts
Murray Walker always said Jenson had the potential to be World Champion. I always thought he was 'just' another David Coulthard... goes to show, Murray knows a bit more about F1 than i do.
Congratulations to Ross Brawn, Jenson Button and the team.
Poor old Honda must be soooo hacked off :pmsl:

Mike Hawthorn - Jim Clark - John Surtees - Graham Hill - Jackie Stewart - James Hunt - Nigel Mansell - Damon Hill - Lewis Hamilton - Jenson Button

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
Genuinely glad for Jensen Button. was a better season than last years McLaren bashing. With tighter rules on spend and development it's made it more interesting to watch, soon it should be on par with Moto GP for entertainment value. He'll have his work cut out next year now they've all caught up.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts