Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
scavengers cc
2,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wednesday was my daughter Jessie-maes 9th birthday...We told her we would be taking her out but didn't let her know where,she said she would be happy to go to the local small animal park,so we got up at 6:30 this morning set off at 8:00am..she said is this the way to the wingham animal park,no we said we have to catch a train..We parked and boarded the train to charing cross..
We then visited the science museum / natural history museum and ended up at Buckingham palace also Trafalgar square and the national art museum where i had some bloke in fits of laughter when i mentioned that ladies had their boobies out in the paintings...The 2 best parts of the day for me were when jess said this was her best day out ever half way through the day,then when we got off the train in Dover she said Thank you for her day out..

She is now worn out and tucked up safely in bed FAST ASLEEP..

Jack

·
Stay cool, admit nothing
1,836 Posts
My daughter's 8. Sometimes we jump on the 345 bus and go up the Science Museum. It's cracking. And free.

Her favourite thing is a transparent toilet in the basement, near the kids' cafe, where they have the old wirelesses and stuff. You can flush away a plastic turd. Amuses her for ages.

Glad your daughter enjoyed her day out.

·
Dragging not Bragging
5,718 Posts
I keep threatening to take my kids up town for the day but the Mrs and my daughter (Jessie-may 12) are frightened of trains so kind of makes it hard .... we could use those big red things but it just hasn't happened yet

Glad to hear your Jessie had a good day :tup:

·
scavengers cc
2,897 Posts
Cute little lass, Jack. Glad she had a good day. Hell, that's a day out that I'd enjoy!

Who's a proud daddy then?
little jessie-mae is a little angel shes not a spoilt brat like some you see these days, and has 2 very proud parents, if more parents were like gary & elle then there would`nt be any kids running amock on the streets that we see these days.........joe

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts
little jessie-mae is a little angel shes not a spoilt brat like some you see these days, and has 2 very proud parents, if more parents were like gary & elle then there would`nt be any kids running amock on the streets that we see these days.........joe
:tup:

·
Registered
3,057 Posts
Used to love taking the kids when they were younger to the sites and museums in London a lot are free, they older now but they still talk about it. When they came home in the Xmas period we all went out for the day museum included was a lovely day out.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts