314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys some pics from last nights meet,Thanks to all who came along.:cool:
Dean

Good to see Paul in his A

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Great pics Dean, thanks as always. A fine group of cars and people. I met up with an old friend who I had not seen for many years it made my week.
Rog.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Hi Rog its Mrs RR here, I understand you saw Phil last night DO NOT believe anything that man tells you. I am a very laid back person, not feisty or stroppy and how dare he suggest that I am a woman of a certain age, anyway at least I still have all my hair lol. Look forward to perhaps seeing you and Terry at the Nats. Luv J x

·
Registered
993 Posts
Hi Rog its Mrs RR here, I understand you saw Phil last night DO NOT believe anything that man tells you. I am a very laid back person, not feisty or stroppy and how dare he suggest that I am a woman of a certain age, anyway at least I still have all my hair lol. Look forward to perhaps seeing you and Terry at the Nats. Luv J x
I'm having trouble biting my tongue, lol. See you Sunday, woman of a certain age?

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
Julie, I walked right by him he was disguised in a swimming cap! Seriously it was great to see him after all these years it made a good night brilliant.
Age is a subject that I avoid, especially with a lady, no matter how laid back.
Rog.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts