Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
The Buick has the Wildcat 445 in it, it is a wagon and I got a price for a friend who backed out ($900) I think

Attachments

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
These cars are very solid, I wish I would have taken pictures 10 years ago. There were about 4 times as many cars. There used to be a lot of these places around but there are only a few real good ones left. I live on the east side of the state , it is high desert area with little rain and no salt on the roads in Oregon so the cars are pretty solid. There are a few great yards around here. I know of one a ways away that has about 150 cars, some are 40 Fords, 57 Chevys some of those and other desirable cars. There are some great ones in Oregon and southern Idaho. McMinville is on the west side of Oregon, it rains there alot and is harder on cars than our dryer climate. There are several real good yards within a few hours drive, a few make this one look tiny but you have to know someone to get in and some of them are high priced or will not sell. I know of one with a few dozen Model A's and a few 32 Ford's but he will not let you even take pictures of them.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.