Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I used to be a Lurker on this site a while back but that was just too creepy, so I decided to register. At the moment I drive a 53 Chevy Bel air pretty much on a daily basis. I don't know much about engines, so please excuse me if I ask all sorts of dumb questions. What I do hope to get is any good advice and tips that might help me out along the way. I guess that's pretty much from me for now. Thanks for reading this and all the best. Newbie Pirate Burns.

·
starting to crawl back up
3,029 Posts
welcome,, no such thing as a dumb question ,,,

on that note ,, can i just ask ,,,what doe,s a pirate burn ,,?? :lol:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Davey3, thats good to know. At some point I need to replace the thrust bearing on my Bel air, apart from that, there is a couple of minor things to sort out. I will be taking some photos of it to post on here, when I get a chance and it stops raining!

·
American Truck importer
11,742 Posts
Hi Burns
my advice was to keep the panel van lol.
welcome aboard and ask anything you like. If I can help I will, you know that mate

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ah Jim, you are not the only one who told me to keep it! Nice to catch you on here! Hope things are going well for you up there?! Will stay in touch, and many thanks for being so helpful.

·
richard rawlplug
8,115 Posts
Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Jim, you are not the only one who told me to keep it! Nice to catch you on here! Hope things are going well for you up there?! Will stay in touch, and many thanks for being so helpful.
fixed it for you....

did you know drinking rum before dinner makes you a pirate...not an alcoholic?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts