Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mk2 daimler hemi at Thruxton circuit show. My V dub was teenage days, moggy van and zodiac in my 20's. Chelsea cruise days were regular then. The Fairmont and Cobra I had in the '80s.

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
KEITH, CLUB MARK HERE, GREAT PICS, WHAT ROADS THAT WHERE THE MINOR & BEETLE ARE, SOMEWHERE IN CHELMSFORD?, JUST CURIOUS...:smoke:.​

·
Registered
314 Posts
WOW Keith!! they were some years ago!!!

The VW and the Moggy were a bit before my time, but the Zodiac i remember very well, you used to have that around the time Gary Wilson used to come round with his Vauxhall Victor, Zodiac had a Rover v8 with nos if i remember rightly??

I also remember you with the Fairmont, my freind owned that after you, he pranged it, not sure what ever happened to it??

OOOOHHHHH and the Cobra!!!........remember that very well, you took me to the Rayleigh Weir one night to the meet there, as we built up speed along the A127 i remeber you had to keep moving the interior mirror as the air on the screen was moving it down!!!! LOL LOL awesome cars mate...thanks for bringing back those memorys!!:tup::tup:

KEITH, CLUB MARK HERE, GREAT PICS, WHAT ROADS THAT WHERE THE MINOR & BEETLE ARE, SOMEWHERE IN CHELMSFORD?, JUST CURIOUS...:smoke:.​
MOPAR,

The road in the photos is in Pilgrims Hatch, Brentwood, i cant remember the road name, the house was oposite the Junior school...

All the best,
Di n Dave...(DJ)

·
Premium Member
8,067 Posts
KEITH IS THAT YOUR ZODY IN THE BACKGROUND?, CHEERS TO WHOEVER FOR THE PIC...:tup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts