Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
My name is Martin
2,615 Posts
Another excellent set of photos.

For some reason I'm wondering how well the L series Datsun rail did...

·
Historian
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Another excellent set of photos.

For some reason I'm wondering how well the L series Datsun rail did...
I'm not sure what it ran but Trevor Richards had a lucky escape at Blackbushe when the push car hooked up on the rear slicks, rode over the dragster ending up on the roll cage. I don't think Trevor ran it again after that but it did come back out in 1988 run by Mo Blackburn with 351 Ford power.

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
I think that is probably not black, the car is a rare 210 (not Bel Air) Sport Coupe so Paul Craven's car comes to mind...........or have I got the wrong car?
Morning Rog, yep I agree with you there, it certainly looks like Pauls car, centre lines etc, cant blow the pic up any bigger so cant be sure!:tup:
Val xx

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
I don't remember another 210 sport coupe other than Paul's car from those days and it is a 210 coupe . But it is definatly not Paul's car , the picture is too early , Paul's car was , at this time , green and had slot mags .

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
When you blow 'em up they go too fuzzy to read the reg , wheels are chrome smoothies sans hubcaps.... need that image manipulation software that the CIA use :lol:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I don't remember another 210 sport coupe other than Paul's car from those days and it is a 210 coupe . But it is definatly not Paul's car , the picture is too early , Paul's car was , at this time , green and had slot mags .
Steve your right ofcourse, I wouldn`t argue with you on that point, I hadn`t looked at the date (typical woman) of the picture but it was too early for Pauls car! Indeed it was still Green and slot magged at that time! :tup: Val xx

1 - 11 of 11 Posts