Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you who read Eurodragster you will know I am taking some time out of drag racing for a while.
But....im having trouble in getting hold of the workshop where my car is....so...does anyone have any contact details for Kev Taylor @ CRAP Conversions (im not after the normal address / website! more an alternate way of contacting him...as he appears to be MIA and I have a bit of money tied up down there!)
Thanks
Iain

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
sorry to here that,i hav'nt seen kev in a while but i was talking to someone at the boneshakers meet on sunday & they work in the same yard & said that he's still there so dont panic to much.
it might be the weather causing probs as they wont be able to get to the yard easy as its in the middle of knowhere!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks - it is indeed in the middle of nowhere and I know Kev lives even more remote...was just a bit concerned when my normal methods failed (especially as the sale of the car is paying the solicitors for my divorce...or at least thats the plan - I might just blow it all driving across america :tup: )

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
no probs fella:tup:
get an immigrant mate they are cheaper than solicitors & you get to keep
everything :D
enjoy the drive,good memories to keep till you drop :tup:

·
Registered
778 Posts
Iain , got a mate who's car is at Kev's too and he lives local , they've not been able to get out of their village for days due to the weather . I know he has Kev's mobile number but I also know I can't get hold of him today ! I'll try tomorrow for you if you like ?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bad bad bad news :sniff:

This isnt going to end well for me.....remind me not to use someone who isnt I cant just pop down the road and see, thats all I am going to say in public for the mintue

·
Registered
778 Posts
Kev , I've already put Iain and that chap (Damien) in touch , hence my posts above . Hope there's a genuine reason behind the current problems but time will tell ...

·
Registered
83 Posts
sorry to here that,i hav'nt seen kev in a while but i was talking to someone at the boneshakers meet on sunday & they work in the same yard & said that he's still there so dont panic to much.
it might be the weather causing probs as they wont be able to get to the yard easy as its in the middle of knowhere!
Yup that was me, i work at Tagit on the same site as CRAP.
At that point i had not returned to work.
He does now seem to have dissapeared.

Not sure how i can help, but there are various jobs/cars round the back of the workshops.

Tark

·
Rust Obsessive
642 Posts
I was informed on Sat that he has done a runner.

I also have a vehicle down there and he is into me for money (which I don't epxect for one minute to see back).:wanker:

Tark, could you PM your number? I have heard all sorts of stories about what is going on down there.:shake:

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Quick question.

Are there any legal bods on here ?

Is it worth making a formal list up of who currently has what at risk (fully detailed in case it's needed further down the line) ? Can be held offline if needed but ideally detailed with photos.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi, Just joined the site so I could join in the posts regards to Kev... I had a call today on my mobile with regards to my Car I've got down at Crap Conversions. The guy I spoke to said that Kev had cleared out the workshop of his stuff. He'd kindly left a note with details of who's cars and contacts - hence the call. He seemed to think that he'd also left wherever it was he was staying at. The Guy who called was someone who was property management. Got the number at work and name - so if you want a contact - let me know and I'll mail the number - if you haven't had contact yet, you'll need to call this guy - I didn't really get a chance to talk to him as I was rushed at the time. I'm not sure whats left down their - Obviously I've got a car, but also alot of stuff brought for my car by myself and supposedly a v8 and blower by kev.. hmmmm...

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Jeez this looks a mess in the making ,If anyone needs a car moving out of there Pm me i can make bigjob (truck) free and my pick up and trailer (FOC) am sure other members on here may be able to offer assistance if need be ?,Bry

·
Registered
3,434 Posts
Hi
there was a company in Hayle called either crap or krap who were going to build the giveaway car for some show. They had lots of publicity in custom car and fleeced a fairfew people.
Anyone know if this is the same.
In this instance get down to the police and make a complaint. It sounds like there is enough info to back this up.
good luck and afterwards nail them to the fucking wall
best
Neil

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Hi
there was a company in Hayle called either crap or krap who were going to build the giveaway car for some show. They had lots of publicity in custom car and fleeced a fairfew people.
Anyone know if this is the same.
In this instance get down to the police and make a complaint. It sounds like there is enough info to back this up.
good luck and afterwards nail them to the fucking wall
best
Neil
This isn't particularly helpful to this thread at all really and just seems like yet another dredged up issue from elsewhere.

Please leave it off this thread.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.