Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Nostalgia freak
4,994 Posts
great vid Nick,worth watching again-i remember the black high riding Mk 1 Cortina from the Street Machine feature and from one of there give away posters.Dave Kellys 350 chevy powered box arched BMWs on there and the green MK 4 Zephur/Zodiac must be the one i see down the Southend cruise all them years ago :roll:and the black 55 at the start with the smoothes-is that the one with the 265.

283 the one mentioned on the other thread.

·
Premium Member
5,829 Posts
Given that Shug is driving in reverse, would that be the year that he lost all forward gears on the A1 about five miles from Knebworth and had to drive the rest of the way there backwards?

·
Registered
141 Posts
the very same year, we met shug reversing in off the roundabout, joined the RAC there and got recovered home on the monday.
G

·
Registered
134 Posts
Seem to remember it was broken up and the running gear was put into the speed freak fordson. copied from nsra cars of yesteryear :- you are right about the Speedfreak rebuild. It is owned by a friend of mine and he bought the entire pro-street running gear off of 'Shuggies' orange 32 coupe at Bruntingthorpe years ago, although I did call to see him a couple of months ago and he was trying to get the blown 351 running, I wouldn't hold your breath as to seeing it in the near future .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.