Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully a timely reminder that we will be celebrating year 5 of KKBO once again at Springfields Event Centre Spalding on 30 & 31 August
We were delighted last year to welcome Horny Mike from the History Channels Counting Cars programme and he has threatened to return this year with the rest of his Crew. ... watch this space.

Heres the flyer and where we are, all welcome, show and shine is on Sunday with great trophies for everything from Rats to Airbrushed, pinstriped and not.

This year why not make it a weekend affair with camping on site

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts
Not long now......... :D

·
matt black is for chalk
640 Posts
was kinda hoping to make this one with my just completed and as yet unseen,60s flake n chrome model A, couldn't pre book as didn't know if it would be done in time, but don't wanna wind up parking it in the pay and display,so gonna have to give it a swerve, shame ! I understand why certain shows make you pre book, but a lot of folks I know cant do so due to work constraints etc,,, weather and state of build on your ride also makes a pre book show a bit of a pain in the butt. maybe the organisers of such events should try to make allowances for those of us who are last minuite and unorganised,,,spontaneous? not a rant, just an observation:)

·
Registered
605 Posts
was kinda hoping to make this one with my just completed and as yet unseen,60s flake n chrome model A, couldn't pre book as didn't know if it would be done in time, but don't wanna wind up parking it in the pay and display,so gonna have to give it a swerve, shame ! I understand why certain shows make you pre book, but a lot of folks I know cant do so due to work constraints etc,,, weather and state of build on your ride also makes a pre book show a bit of a pain in the butt. maybe the organisers of such events should try to make allowances for those of us who are last minuite and unorganised,,,spontaneous? not a rant, just an observation:)
The pre-booking was just for the discounted ticket price and the limited camping. You should still be able to just turn up for the day we did last year with no problems.If you do facebook go on KKBO page and contact Lynda Johnson she will put you right.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts