Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
993 Posts
Is a very reriable vehicle with splendid economy. I might even remeber to go and get something to eat. And I've got a voucher for a free dessert so there!

·
Registered
993 Posts
Supposed to be nice and dry but a bit bit chilly when it gets dark. Not that I've been watching the weather forecast, lol.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Supposed to be nice and dry but a bit bit chilly when it gets dark. Not that I've been watching the weather forecast, lol.
:DThe forcast does look good for tommorow sat eve and sunday so we hopefully we will get a good cruise night turnout which would be nice after last months damp one. I thought it was going to pretty warm too.:)
On sunday theres the Autorama classic car show at Dunorland park Tunbridge Wells you can get in on the day for about a fiver (charity donation) in your american, classic or rod. Quite a nice show if the weathers good. You might even convince the gate that miss anne is a classic...:giggle:

·
Registered
993 Posts
:DThe forcast does look good for tommorow sat eve and sunday so we hopefully we will get a good cruise night turnout which would be nice after last months damp one. I thought it was going to pretty warm too.:)
On sunday theres the Autorama classic car show at Dunorland park Tunbridge Wells you can get in on the day for about a fiver (charity donation) in your american, classic or rod. Quite a nice show if the weathers good. You might even convince the gate that miss anne is a classic...:giggle:
Sadly Miss Anne is one of those cars that is actually really well engineered but destined to just be forgotten. Can't make Autorama, got a toyfair to go to (I need more models you see) and then go and see momma and get a nice roast dinner. That's Sunday sorted.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sadly Miss Anne is one of those cars that is actually really well engineered but destined to just be forgotten. Can't make Autorama, got a toyfair to go to (I need more models you see) and then go and see momma and get a nice roast dinner. That's Sunday sorted.
No one forgot the 240Z, but most have forgot the 120Y, 100A,140B, etc. all good cars in there day when new, apart from ther rustproofing of course.
Anyway hope to see you this evening at the cruise meet if you can make it. If not have a good toy fair tommorow and roasty.:drool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts