Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Historian
1,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another huge turnout of rods, customs, yanks and vans at Lamberhurst tonight, didn't take many pics as I was videoing (coming soon on youtube) but Mr Sweeney was snapping away so his pics will be no doubt forthcoming......

·
Super Moderator
7,398 Posts
A good night, Great to put some faces to names and have a chill evening. How about the Dutch reg Econoline, On there way back from the Bulieu autojumble they where just passing and had to turn around to to have a better look.......... blew there minds. Thank's for the warm welcome. Dave.

·
Registered
778 Posts
Sorry I missed it guy's , work got in the way :(

·
Registered
993 Posts
Yes another good evening with some nice machinery. Good to see the debut of Loz's Minor (the black one), he's done most of the work himself and he's only 15. Which means he can't drive it but mum did instead. Well done Nurse Gladys Emanuel! And thanks for the coffee and cake.

·
Registered
703 Posts

Thanks to everyone who came along, its the cars and there owners that make a cruise night........and "fifty one" of them came along for the evening.8)...amazing!

heres just a few of ours pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes another good evening with some nice machinery. Good to see the debut of Loz's Minor (the black one), he's done most of the work himself and he's only 15. Which means he can't drive it but mum did instead. Well done Nurse Gladys Emanuel! And thanks for the coffee and cake.
Thanks Paul, but ill have you know i did ALL my own work, no help from that lazy RR :lol:

See you soon, Loz

·
drag race addict
1,392 Posts
I saw you guys at the Cruise night.I was going to stop and say hello but we had engines to put together at Mick's place...

·
Full Bloody Rebel!
3,426 Posts
Spelled correctly! Well done!

Why is it she always looks great in pics, but nearer than 10 yards..............

Thanks for the pics! It was a good turn out, but I didn't chat to anyone, 'cos I don't know anyone!

1 - 20 of 40 Posts