Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This Saturday evening 6pm till 10pm is The Lamberhurst A21 Little Chef Cruise Night Meet, all Rods, Americans and kustoms welcome.
This will be the 8th meet and we have had superb turnouts of up to 50 rods etc on previous meets when the weathers been kind.
Remember this is NOT a club meet, its YOUR meet, our meet, its open to all, so theres NO clickyness here. Just come along in your rod etc and meet nice like minded people, make new friends :hug: and look at some really great cars, be it Old Skool Rods , Street Rods , British Rods , Classic American Cars and pick ups,
New Americans or cool Kustoms and on occaision even a drag car.:8)
If you want to eat or drink (you dont have to of course),but food and drinks are available in the Chef, eat in or take out. Best eat early or late for quicker service. 15% discount on food for rodders.(always ask when you pay).

Large "Floodlit" tarmaced car park, :tup:

See you there, RR. :wave:

Just about , 20 mins from junct 5 of the M25,
30 mins from maidstone, 40 mins from medway towns,
30 mins Dartford Crossing, 30 mins from Hastings.

Just south of Lamberhurst on the A21.

Attachments

·
Registered
748 Posts
This Saturday evening 6pm till 10pm is The Lamberhurst A21 Little Chef Cruise Night Meet, all Rods, Americans and kustoms welcome.
This will be the 8th meet and we have had superb turnouts of up to 50 rods etc on previous meets when the weathers been kind.
Remember this is NOT a club meet, its YOUR meet, our meet, its open to all, so theres NO clickyness here. Just come along in your rod etc and meet nice like minded people, make new friends :hug: and look at some really great cars, be it Old Skool Rods , Street Rods , British Rods , Classic American Cars and pick ups,
New Americans or cool Kustoms and on occaision even a drag car.:8)
If you want to eat or drink (you dont have to of course),but food and drinks are available in the Chef, eat in or take out. Best eat early or late for quicker service. 15% discount on food for rodders.(always ask when you pay).

Large "Floodlit" tarmaced car park, :tup:

See you there, RR. :wave:

Just about , 20 mins from junct 5 of the M25,
30 mins from maidstone, 40 mins from medway towns,
30 mins Dartford Crossing, 30 mins from Hastings.

Just south of Lamberhurst on the A21.
Hi mate would love to come along what do you think the best way is from the surrey area

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi mate would love to come along what do you think the best way is from the surrey area
Proberly.. M25 up to junct 5 then follow A21 signs towards Hastings. Meet is about 8 miles past Tonbridge and about 1 1/2 miles past Lamberhurst by pass. Just stay on the A21 and you will come to it. Little Chef is on the left hand side. Hope that helps. RR.

As a note..Its worth arriving anytime from 6 till 7 or so , not at 9, some people do go home by then..

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Hello. If your just thinking about going to Lamberhurst. It is definatly worth a trip. I been twice now and it is a real nice place. The weather both times I been has been great. (Which helps). As far as I know the weather forcast looks good for Saturday. Ken.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Lamberhurst meet

I would like to say a big thank you for those who oragnise this event this will be my third time & love every minute of it. This time i will be bringing my anglia super all the best andy s.8)

·
Registered
648 Posts
Look forward to seeing you all there, I have some ray gun t-shirts for sale, will bring them along, also some billet ally anodised key rings
thanks for this blatant sales pitch!!
I hope the weather is better than tonight
regards
Nick

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would like to say a big thank you for those who oragnise this event this will be my third time & love every minute of it. This time i will be bringing my anglia super all the best andy s.8)
Look forward to seeing you and anglia tommorow :tup:...

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:D
Look forward to seeing you all there, I have some ray gun t-shirts for sale, will bring them along, also some billet ally anodised key rings
thanks for this blatant sales pitch!!
I hope the weather is better than tonight
regards
Nick
There cool T shirts...
You'll soon need to bring your pasting table, lol. see you tommorow.

just seen the weather forcast, looking good for tommorow day and evening.:D

·
Registered
993 Posts
I should be there although not in the Impala as I'm not really up to driving it at the moment. So the flying Nissan it will be, I'll park it out of the way!

·
Cadillac fanatic
890 Posts
:D:D:D

Finally made it....... after several months of trying, I got there on time in good weather and was amazed at the turn out.
This is turning out to be a good event, plenty of nice cars, loads of people and all friendly too.

A vast aray of different cars, it seems that people come from far and wide to this, I was talking to one guy from Bexhill, and straight after a guy from Mitcham in Surrey, so it seems to be fairly central for people to get to.

It was over an hour drive for me and the gang, but worth it.

See ya's all next time, oh and bring a jumper, it's gonna be cold next month......:tup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts