Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
"Stunning" Evening, Fantastic Turnout 54 rods, brits n americans. Thanks to everyone who came along I think we all had a real good time.

Just a couple of early photos from me and kid morris, as it was getting dark quick, but Im sure someone will post some more.

Attachments

·
Registered
993 Posts
Yep, had a great evening and it was a fantastic turnout of quality vehicles. That doesn't include my 92 Primera of course, lol. And I got a birthday cake courtesy of Jules, RR Roadster's much better half. All in all it was a good place to be, much better than staying indoors watching crap TV.

·
Historian
1,564 Posts
Looks more like the pits at the Drags than a cruise meet :tup: V8gasser's been telling me what a good night it was, shame I had to work :sniff: look forward to seeing more pics...........

·
Registered
676 Posts
It was such a great evening Gr8 , so .....................no !
I took a VERY nervous friend with me , so we left early as I couldnt do more than 35mph in case he had a heart attack ......had to use a crow bar to get his fingers OUT of the dashboard at his house .........:sniff:

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Thanks for the comment Kev, but dont thank me..(I just started it with the kind permission of the little chef) thank yourself and to everyone who brings out there rod,brit,american, because without ourselves and our cars, we dont have ourselves a cruise night.:bigsmile:

Last of my photos.

Attachments

·
autoholic.co.uk
210 Posts
I've not been before but for sure I'll be back. It was a great meet and everyone was very friendly which is cool. I like this meet as just like Krispy Kreme it's not affiliated to any club or organisation so no politics. Great job Keith.

Here's a few of mine, the rest are heading to Custom Car HQ so finger's crossed Mr Biggadyke will like them and have room.

Cheers

·
Premium Member
553 Posts
heres some of mine , the light went pretty quick last night and i'm still not up to speed with the new camera :bigsmile:

·
Premium Member
3,624 Posts
Looked like a fantastic night and some fantastic cars,very jealous:smoke:Jeff

Injection is nice but I'd rather be Blown

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Hello. Thought I would start asking people who they were as last time I posted pictures I got asked who owned the 55 Chevy but I didn't know. So here goes.
Pic 1. This T is owned by Gary Clegg. Was imported in the 70's and used to be known as "Green Onions". Has some drag history. Rebuilt by Mark Reed early 90's. Gary bought the T from Aberdeen and has owned it for 7 years.
Pic 2. BHRA member Tony James owns this Ford Pop.
Pic 3. Ron Oliphant own this Black Beauty. Ron is also a member of the BHRA and has owed this car for 9 years.
Pic 4. Yet another BHRA member Stuart Hales has owned this Pop for 12 years.
Pic 5. Andrew Sales has been the owner of this 105e since 92.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Pics 1 and 2. No one around to ask who owns these two. They was already there when I got there. And I got there at 5.30.
Pic 3. This pick-em-up was owned by Nick Searle. In my scribbled notes I wrote down Broken Arrow. Why did I write that Nick?
Pic 4. Freak show is owned by Kami Kaze Kev. I wonder if the passengers that get into his cab know that.
Pic 5. Almost a bit too new for me but did look real nice. This was owned by Steve Edwards.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
Pic 1. Dont know who owned this. Might have had nothing to do with the meet. But was very nice (As Fiats go). and I believe quite rare.
Pics 2 and 3. This car is owned by Kev Greenwell and has been in the country for about 6 weeks having arrived from Minnisota. The car that is, not Kev. And it did not look as good as this when it did reach our shores.
Pic 4. Little red Corvette is owned by George Carey out of Edenbridge. George has owned this 327/350 for the past 28 years and it was the first ever car he bought.
Pic 5. This Pick-em-up truck is owned by Paul and Kathy Hoadley. Paul and Kathy come from Eltham. I know that cos Paul is the brother of my lovely partner Sharon.

Attachments

·
Registered
648 Posts
Pics 1 and 2. No one around to ask who owns these two. They was already there when I got there. And I got there at 5.30.
Pic 3. This pick-em-up was owned by Nick Searle. In my scribbled notes I wrote down Broken Arrow. Why did I write that Nick?
Pic 4. Freak show is owned by Kami Kaze Kev. I wonder if the passengers that get into his cab know that.
Pic 5. Almost a bit too new for me but did look real nice. This was owned by Steve Edwards.
Hallo Ken
cant help you much on the first pic, they are a nice couple, the owners, I mean!
pic No.2 is owned by a guy called 'Budgie' he was with his son Phil who showed great dress sense and bought one of my shirts!
thanks flamin black A,
what a bloody night,though ! that mopar and camaro duel!
fantastic! the vibration and noise seemed so great, it put the floodlights out for a second or too!
nice photos see you there next month?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts