Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Thanks for the pics,and nice to finally meet you and your other half.Was a nice evening attended by a few faithfulls and one or two newcomers aswell.The Lamborghini belongs to a mate of mine and used to be owned by Keith Emerson of Emerson,Lake and Palmer fame.The guy with the old Cadillac owns the grey CA Canopy pick up that you photographed in Hastings.

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
Good meet,
Nice to see you all.
Thanks for the photos,
Mick.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very good meet this month. I think everyone stood outside chatting which was nice. Good selection of cars though. Well impressed for the time of year.

·
drag race addict
1,392 Posts
Thanks for the pics,and nice to finally meet you and your other half.Was a nice evening attended by a few faithfulls and one or two newcomers aswell.The Lamborghini belongs to a mate of mine and used to be owned by Keith Emerson of Emerson,Lake and Palmer fame.The guy with the old Cadillac owns the grey CA Canopy pick up that you photographed in Hastings.
Owned by Keith Emerson eh.... He's a Lucky Man then.. :pmsl:

·
drag race addict
1,392 Posts
Are you sure it's Lambhurst? It's usually hidden by smoke from a certain bloke from up the road..:lol:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Facebook Page:

Lamberhurst Little Chef Cruise.....
UPDATED POSTS Randy Camshaft

I guess this month was the last meet BUT... We could make it a 4pm onwards meet in November IF... the weather holds out. What do you think?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Don't forget the clocks go back at the end of October so even meeting at the same time won't be much darker. I doubt I'll be turning up earlier as I have to finish the chores before I'm allowed out. Think the weather will make more difference than anything else.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts