Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale 110 land rover with 300 tdi engine conversion (originally a 3.5v8) runs and drives well, loads of extra bits and bobs, engine had a service a few months ago. just had a fresh mot with only one advisory (steering column UJ) i will try and sort this before sold! will come with 6 months tax if asking price is met. just had new:
terrifima shocks on rear
exhaust down pipe
lock set
washer jet
fan belt
dipstick tube
door grab handles
second hand prop on front
second hand window winder on drivers side
drivers interior door lock
philips radio with usb and aux inputs
vibe and alpine speakers
bonnet pull cable
probably a few other bits and bobs i have forgot to mention
custom parts: 4 good tread genral grabber AT tires on modular black rims, 10,000lb winch, tubular winch bumper with inbuilt steering guard and towing shackles, half poly bushed, snorkel, comp dash with volts, rpm and boost gauges, black chequre plate all around vehicle, center console, side lamp guards and more. injection pump had been modified to make it go a bit better (pulls like a train when revving).
genrally a really solid vehicle for age, had a patch welded in drivers foot well and another in rear cross member it needs to be seen
bad points, bit rough around the edges e.g paint isnt great and a few dent and scratches. play in drive line but this is very common in all older land rovers, nothing to worry about. sticky fuel solenoid - sometimes after a long run after you take the key out it will continue to idle but it will stop eventually or you can just blip the throttle and it will cut off. never bothered but i can fix this problem at extra cost if desired. its a old J reg landrover so feels a bit like your driving a tank! passenger door needs a couple of welding repairs to the bottom side of it. other than that there really isn't anything wrong with it.
this vehicle needs to be seen used to belong to a friend of mine, he had it since a first car and has never really used it off road its been looked after well and will make some one a great car, reluctant sale but i have to many cars and projects wich need to get done so a few have to go! please feel free to ring me i have probably missed a few things
looking to get £3500 please ring me on 07707488796
IMG_0593.jpg
IMG_0590.jpg
IMG_0589.jpg
IMG_0584.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts