Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone brought anything from Langdons,do they send to the uk?

After a carb,thought it maybe easier to buy the kit from them rather than making my own adapter and jetting a carb,but just lately it seems no one will post it over here :S

Cheers

·
Registered
917 Posts
I used them several years ago.Made the call,bits arrived no problem.
Update..just been thru the wifes drawers and found the invoice..its was dec 05,and i bought 2 carb adaptors.Chaps name is Tom,phone no (586 48317)Utica,MI 48317

·
Registered
610 Posts
Used them a few months ago for an adaptor plate to use an early Chevy water pump on the later block. The design was badly thought out and the pump leaked like a sieve. There was no way it was going to work as it would never make a seal and the force of the pump turning pulled the thin steel away from the block. It was also a bit of a rip off with overpriced shipping, which was not notified until they already had my credit card details.

Complaining got me nowhere, but I notice they have stopped listing it now. I also know a mate who had problems with them. Needless to say I won't be recommending them.

PS:Anyone want to buy a piece of bent metal with some holes in?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers,did wonder as stuff seemed cheap,thought they may hit hard for postage.
Some bits they have do look a bit agricultural,but i like agricultral normally :)

A mates got a brand new weber,so i might see if i can jet it right,then make my own adapter.Was just trying to go the easy route and buy it in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.