Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great day out nice weather and some nice cars. A few R & S members there to Limefire, Hot Rod Girl [nursing a bad back slip over in the kitchen] King Fast, Madal, Woody and a few more too. Here is a reflection in Pats Retro sunglasses [Mrs Limefire]:bigsmile: And some pics as well.

·
blue56
33 Posts
Great day out nice weather and some nice cars. A few R & S members there to Limefire, Hot Rod Girl [nursing a bad back slip over in the kitchen] King Fast, Madal, Woody and a few more too. Here is a reflection in Pats Retro sunglasses [Mrs Limefire]:bigsmile: And some pics as well.

what a good pic of pats retro specs ken.. im inpressed!! Tracey

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Tracey yep poor Pat had to keep her head still she was probally curseing me under her breath Trace:incheek: Pat and Hayley have got some badges for you for Weds night, i will not tell you whats on them. Be a suprise:D

·
Registered
210 Posts
good pictures ken, the close up of the cars reflected in my sunglasses came out alright did'nt it. those free donuts tasted realy nice as well:!: a good day out, so good we we're the last to leave,the 57, 60, 74, chevys and 61 chrysler all cruised back home:tup:pat:tup:

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Donuts tasted twice as nice as freebies:tup: Good to see some of our friends picking up trophys. Well done to them. Like you said Pat nice cruise home:D Ruth took a few more pics to add to her collection.:tup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts