Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
sorry i thought we were leaving baggage at the door? please lets not turn this place into them and us.

·
Mid England Retrims.
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
im not mate , i cant post over there so i linked it on here for friends of his to email him the link.

·
Mid England Retrims.
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
appologies , thought the :shake: was looking , not head shaking . again i appologise. my mistake.

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Everyones welcome on here, if they have an interest in the scene/lifestyle.

They'll be no hidden agenda or whispering behind closed doors on here, its come one, come all!

Final say goes to Simon as it's his place!

Drink anyone?

:) ;)

·
Registered
718 Posts
Everyones welcome on here, if they have an interest in the scene/lifestyle.

They'll be no hidden agenda or whispering behind closed doors on here, its come one, come all!

Final say goes to Simon as it's his place!

Drink anyone?

:) ;)
I know you Stew, you only want Langy on here so's you can take him on to the village green outside this pub, lock him in the stocks an' throw rotten tomatoes at him. I know your game......BTW if you do need any cheap tom's.....:lol:

·
Wild Willie Fadster
1,719 Posts
Langy is a great mate to me and I'd love to see him on this forum.

There are some who I'd prefer to stay away but the way this forum is shaping up....well, I won't be leaving in a hurry.:)

·
Registered
7,436 Posts
Final say. Everyone is welcome on here regardless of what has happened anywhere else until they give me a reason to make me feel otherwise (based on the interests of the site, not my own resonal opinion). It's a clean slate for all in my view and i'd ask that you all try and take the same view please. As far as i've seen so far this has generally been the case anyway and it's working isn't it ??

·
Registered
889 Posts
Steve has said he wont join lets see how long he can hold out ? I to belive he has a lot to offer on the technical side of things :tup:

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
EVERYONE should be welcome , the "landlord" has the say on stuff otherwise.

Si , I hope you dont mind me calling you the "landlord" ? It just kind of think it fits with everyone refering to this as a new establishment and everyone saying how it fels like there local...

Personally I think its a compliment.:smoke:

·
is currently reloading.
844 Posts
EVERYONE should be welcome , the "landlord" has the say on stuff otherwise.

Si , I hope you dont mind me calling you the "landlord" ? It just kind of think it fits with everyone refering to this as a new establishment and everyone saying how it fels like there local...

Personally I think its a compliment.:smoke:
would have said "gaffer", not "landlord", but also meant as a compliment!

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
I say get 'em all on!

There's loads of good people on that site who have mates here and would want to be here - why alienate them, we're all in to basically the same hobby, that is cars, or cars in the style of machinery originating out of the USA over the last 80 odd years and derivatives of!

This place is for fun!!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts