Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, Im new to the site, with the intention of selling some stuff I have collected over the years,
Here is the first load of stuff that Im putting up,
All items are in great condition, work and are well worth the price,
Contact or PM me any questions,
Shipping will be calculated on enquires, and feel assured the item will be packaged well and sent through a trustworthy service,
Paypal or Bank Transfer only, thanks for looking...

#1- Cylinder Heads, 906 OR Equivalent, off a 440, good working order + Edelbrock rocker covers... £150 OVNO

#2- Edelbrock Carburettor off 440, good working order... £80.00 OVNO

#3- Holly Carburettor, BRAND NEW, NEVER USED, Part number 0-804575. Electric Choke, bought for street use. With 383-440, still with instruction manual. but no box... £150.00 OVNO

#4- 850 Double Pumper, bought as a good unit but not used... £80.00 OVNO

#5- KYB Rear gas shocks, very good condition... £60.00 OVNO

#6- 1963 Rear lights + Lenses, 6 1/7-7 / 10 condition, no damage to lenses. Bull metal has some pitting... £100.00 the pair OVNO

#7- 1962 Dash- Instrument panel, all apart from clock. Good condition... £100.00 OVNO

#8- 1962-63-64 Plymouth over riders, 8/10 condition... £50.00 OVNO

#9- Pair of 62-63 Mixed horns- working order... £20.00 OVNO

#10- 1963 Grill, good condition... £100.00 OVNO

#11- 383 CU INC BB Motor, Very good condition, built to original spec except for electric ignition. Four barrel Edelbrock Carburettor, high performance coil (blaster). Heavy duty leads, K&N Filter. This motor runs very good oil pressure and has never got hot. You get, intake manifold, carburettor, air filter, electric distributor and heavy duty leads, coil with the engine.
The engine is still in the 1963 light blue Fury Wagon which has been at the Mopar Nationals for the last 2 years , should you wish to see it again...
It can be seen on youtube at:
This is a very good engine making way for a bigger motor. Engine and extras... £1500 OVNO

Thanks All!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah that'd be fine, What are you after?

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

It's clear I should have gone to Specsavers!
Rushing about and picked up the wrong part! I do have a Holley double pumper somewhere around here but I can't lay my finger on it yet,
Sorry about the mistake!

#4 removed! :)

Bump

1 - 7 of 7 Posts