Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its good news Im glad to say, Saturday evening looks to be bathed in warm sunshine for the South East region of England :bigsmile:

This means the **brand new meet** at the 1066 diner starting at around 5.30p.m. postcode TN32 5JH about five miles south of the Lamberhurst venue on the A21 will get off to a great start!

Although this is not a club meet, it is believed that a good selection of lovely cars, trucks and bikes will be attending, 'All are welcome' a local man said yesterday.

The proprietor of the 1066 diner, Danny said he will be open for business to cater for the hungry motorists and bikerists.....

So, to sum up, good weather, good food, good selection of cars, rods, etc.
would love to see you all there,
A. Bystander. :incheek:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yep, the sun is going to shine, guaranteed ! :tup:
Its easy to find, there is a big carpark, I will have some more t-shirts on sale, if anyone wants to bring some bits to sell, thats fine, see you all there :happy:
Nick

·
Registered
703 Posts
Really looking forward to saturday evening Nick.:D

Opening Cruise night should be a real good one.

Loz and I will be cruisin down to the sounds of the "Graffiti",
windows down and in the traditional "Milner" pose:lol:....Cant wait.:tup:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Really looking forward to saturday evening Nick.:D

Opening Cruise night should be a real good one.

Loz and I will be cruisin down to the sounds of the "Graffiti",
windows down and in the traditional "Milner" pose:lol:....Cant wait.:tup:
And my big car is fixed so guess what I'll be driving? Got brakes hooray. And horn. And stuff. May have a Corvette with me as well. See you tomorrow.

·
Registered
703 Posts
And my big car is fixed so guess what I'll be driving? Got brakes hooray. And horn. And stuff. May have a Corvette with me as well. See you tomorrow.
I guess you will be driving that car suitable for "Boy Wonder" 8)
Glad its all sorted, and a hooter and stuff too.
Mrs RR is Uuuup North, at Brendas, so it will be Loz and I only...
Look forward to seeing you tommorow evening.:bigsmile:

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yup, suns out, listening to Jan and Dean, all looks set for tonight, look forward to seeing you all there, nice big carpark, just watch for the dip in the tarmac as you enter from the North entrance, ;)
Nick

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.