Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I know this is early, since the race isn't until June, but one of the guys who normally goes with me has changed his plans, so I've got a spare ticket and seat in the car if anyone is interested in going to the 80th running of the race.

Leaving Wednesday morning 13th June, coming back Monday Evening 18th June, probably sailing from Newhaven, or maybe Dover.

·
Premium Member
102 Posts
Hi

Don't need your seat but hope to see you there, this will be our 8th year and would not miss it for the world.

What you driving down in ?

·
Premium Member
6,180 Posts
I'm going to the classic Le Mans for the first time this year........gonna take the pig truck too.....although it should drive nice by then...

·
Premium Member
4,385 Posts
It looks like I'll be going the Classic this year with a lightweight E Type and one of the Astons.

Rog.

·
Mr Invisible
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hi

Don't need your seat but hope to see you there, this will be our 8th year and would not miss it for the world.

What you driving down in ?
I missed last year, for the first time since 1999, and p*ssed off my boss by having Radio Le mans on all day at work.
This year will be 'Interesting' car wise, it's the first time in years that I've taken something older than three years down, so if you spot a black e34 Touring on the way down or in the Bleu Nord campsite, give me a wave, or drop over for a beer.

·
Registered
658 Posts
Well I have had an invite from a good friend who is racing again this year. So its time the E type was put through its paces!!!!!!

Booked on the Ferry from Portsmouth to Cherbourg on the 10th, nice 3/4 hour drive to the Chateau.

If all goes well then its Monaco on the Monday........................

Roll on June

1 - 6 of 6 Posts