Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
190 Posts

hopefully next month with new wheels and chrome works,,
apparently its not legal to drive my car around with no bumpers.....
got interior out on my driveway at moment, installing full new carpets and fully cleaning down the seats and refurbing the door cards,, might bob down in family car if i get done....

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Is there a meet tonight?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Second Saturday of the month has always been LEEDS CRUISE for as long as I can remember, Saturday 12th April will hopefully be no different:)
Some reports of 'parking eye' fines recently, if you stay in same position for longer than 2 hours. According to Burger King, if you let them have your registration number ( as I have & everyone I know has) they can enter it on their data base so your reg number is exempt. Also this 'parking eye' company is only supposed to stop football fans (if there are any left!!!) parking when Leeds United are playing, as they are at home this afternoon care should be taken - by the way the football game finishes at approx 5.00pm traffic should have cleared by 5.30pm. Keep on Cruisin'

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'll be there as usual. :smoke:
This is the last game of the season that the football will clash with the cruise. If your planning on staying for longer than 2 hours Just give your Reg number to the staff at Burger King and you should be ok. (I've never had any bother)
Surely Leeds United have no fans left anyway :pmsl:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts