Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
capriac
1,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Research shows that men speak 25,000 words a day and a women speaks 30,000 a day.

The problem is, after the husband comes home from work having consumed his 25,000 words the wife starts her 30,000.

(only joking all you gals on here before i get a load of shit!!)

·
Down but not out
3,024 Posts
40% of women have hurled footwear at men
58% have called in sick at work when they weren't
35% donate to charity at least once a month
22% skip lunch daily
53% of women will not leave the house without make-up on
33% of women lie about their weight
30% refuse to sit on a public toilet seat
91% lie regularly
27% admit to having cheated in a test or a quiz (these are only numbers of those who've admitted, there're definitely more!)
82% believe in afterlife
10% claim to have seen a ghost
90% depend on alarm clocks to wake up
53% read the daily horoscope
22% of all restaurant meals include French Fries!

·
Semi Proffessional Prat
3,489 Posts
Unnecessary in chat Sid hence I never posted it myself

·
Banned
4,329 Posts
statistically - "death" is the king of all terrors :lol: what say you satan?

·
"call 0-800 Apocalypse"
5,229 Posts
statistically - "death" is the king of all terrors :lol: what say you satan?
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown" H.P. lovecraft.

by the way, your outside light just came on.

·
Banned
4,329 Posts
"The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown" H.P. lovecraft.

by the way, your outside light just came on.
quite right,the ultimate unknown - death,although im not sure death actually exists based on the experience had in an old farmhouse I owned 8 years ago.... the outside light is an old one!

·
Super Moderator
7,399 Posts

·
Registered
680 Posts
I agree, 9 out of 10 men prefer big luscious breasts as they signify fertility in most cultures. As for the other 1 out of 10, google a picture of Charles Hawtrey for your titivation.

·
Banned
4,329 Posts
the cleavage or breast size relates to the cleavage of a womans ase when in cave days was the thing men craved for as sex was usually in the doggy position so you could have vision of possile attack from other males as dogs do even now!

·
Premium Member
6,696 Posts
the cleavage or breast size relates to the cleavage of a womans ase when in cave days was the thing men craved for as sex was usually in the doggy position so you could have vision of possile attack from other males as dogs do even now!
wrong, the reasons dogs do it that way is because they cannot due it any other way due to the curved spine they,and most other animals, have.
agree with you about the cleavage though!

Gary.

·
Banned
4,329 Posts
wrong, the reasons dogs do it that way is because they cannot due it any other way due to the curved spine they,and most other animals, have.
agree with you about the cleavage though!

Gary.
curved spine,dont forget how man used to walk!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts