Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Lindy Hop classes for beginners start on Wednesday 31st of March at 8pm in Hastings, East Sussex and us girls are suffering from a lack of men.
Anybody out there fancy learning to dance? You don't have to be a dancer. I can't dance but I give it a bloody good try and it is great fun.
http://www.cinqueportsswingjive.com/
Have a look at the website and put your speakers on for some cool music.:tup:

Cheers
Hotrod Girl

·
Registered
778 Posts
sorry the lindy hop aint for kool rockin' hotrodders.
Hahahaha , don't knock it til you've tried it matey , sliding a bit of the old triple step and kick downs into your jiving can do wonders :D

I had a fantastic time at Gypsy John's classes when I was down that way , really relaxed atmosphere if bloody hard work at times . And if he can teach a hairy great lump like me to dance without injuring anyone else he must be doing something right :lol:

I'm working down in Rye again in the next few weeks , might pop in and scare the natives again :tup:

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well said Ratty!!
Lindy Hop is cool for both sexes. I can highly recommend the Jukebox Show at Brighton in April. There are dancing displays there.
I love Lindy Hop and I have never danced before in my life. I am left handed and have two left feet. Gypsy John is a brilliant teacher with style and character and he has a few cars and bikes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts