Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after dropping all the stuff up at my garage,Butchering a 82 camaro and making a start of putting this together,we have counted about 14 nights on this Little B,305 sbc world class T5 manual box Ford 9 inch rear,Stainless front end, pot wilwoods etc (not sure how well the new flintstone rims will do in the wet)
Will try to keep up with pics, as we work on this Mon & Wed nights come hell or high water

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Thats taking shape mate, keep us updated, Bry

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Floors & More

Ok,well last night was making a start on the floor panels,cardboard templates made, then cut from some nice fresh steel,(foldered on neighbors folder..Cheers Rob!!) Then marked for swaging (Great new toy that one Martin) couple of bits had to be hand beaten on the edges (good old vice & a bit of 6mm plate a few good whacks and Bobs your uncle,Bonnet badge fitted & cowl spear...very shiney.Then sorted out the Glide seat sliders ready for marking the floor,and also had to sort out the gear shifter..MMMMM I think the comment came as! go on then cut IT & weld it back on!! (no pic yet will put some on soon)
Run out of steel now so trans tunnel will have to wait (bugger) plenty to do though.

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Steering & Dash

Well a quick update,Frame under dash now done,column drop fitted,UJ's all connected up and gaude cluster cut out of dash panel,(not much fun without a template) I can tell you!
Had the pedal box sent up from a company near Silverstone,but didnt quite work out as hoped so its getting changed for a different type,Both are made by Tilton and are really nice quality look the part too.
The glide seat is now fitted after a bit of re-working to how we want it to work,Not muct left in the mock up to do really,but that said im sure there is way more to do than im thinkin just now.
Look out for the BSA Bobber thread as its had a bit of a kick start recently,excuse the pun :tup:

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Little bit of Roofin,or we're gonna get wet

Well a few nights playing with the Roof frame,trying to get the look right for the screen.And I think we've got it!!! a little mock up with some 2" masking tape to see how it should look when its covered.Now we need to see if it will fold down!! Ha Ha! not cut the frame as yet so it might still work....we hope anyway! (Anybody know of someone that can make the cover for it ?)
The pedal box has come yesterday so that will be the job in hand once we've finished cheching the roof all works.
Off to the swap meet tomorrow...see if there are any goodies to be had!

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.