Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
******* SOLD, Thanks for looking*********

This is the best looking and sounding 125cc chop you will find. Perfect for new rider, commuter or just to look good in your pickup bed.

I ordered the bike in Dec 2009 and it was delivered to me about a month ago. Sadly in between I developed my 5th stomach hernia, meaning yet another operation and a warning that they couldn't keep repairing it. This means a change of job and some changes to the things I do, no heavy lifting and such like. Riding a hard tailed chop is probably not a great idea.

Registered to Workshop Chops owner, brand new as built by them, for ease of registration on 01.04.10. and registered to me on 17.04.10 having done under 1 mile.

Basic spec as follows--

Registered new 01.04.10.
Taxed until end of 04.11.
125cc chinese made Honda copy engine. single cyl.
Electric and kick start.
4 speed clutchless gearbox (like the Honda C90 crunchie) with both foot change and tank side hand change.
Springer forks.
Hard tail rear.
Discs front and rear.
Leather seat.
Painted in the same green as my Triumph Renown.
Unique to me graphics which I had designed and made in vinyl and are lacquered over.

Only done 45 miles from new.

I paid just under £2300 and would obviously like to get as much of it back as possible.
No silly offers please as I don't really want to sell it, it just seems like a sensible idea.

Bob
Norwich
01603 408021.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
My daughter just caught me looking at this thread and has just had to suffer the disappointment of knowing she won't be getting this for her 17th birthday

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ron, thanks for putting the link up.
Dubmeister, if she buys a 'wasp in a jamjar' sounding scooter now, you'll only have yourself to blame!
Cheers, Bob.

·
Premium Member
14,235 Posts
instalments are fine. £2000 down, nothing to pay ever!

·
Premium Member
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The bike will be at the NSRA Billing show this weekend on the stall of Power and Performance, who built the Renown for me.

Bob.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts