Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Just sat reading the live messages,waiting for the racig to start,and what pop's up !.....NOJIVE 55 here ...giving a link to RnS !,Nice one Bob -you da man (again)

·
[url=http://www.nobrain.d
14,365 Posts
Just sat reading the live messages,waiting for the racig to start,and what pop's up !.....NOJIVE 55 here ...giving a link to RnS !,Nice one Bob -you da man (again)
Lol Bry,........:pmsl:

Best thing Ive clicked on this week .........:tup:

Bob.........

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Glad y'all like it!
Nowt like FAST Doorslammers!:tup:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Top link dave but the girlfriends not too happy. She wanted a nice romantic night in last night but she didn't get it cos i was watching the racing.

·
Premium Member
4,207 Posts
Some good racing,but has anyone else noticed the latest fashion of the crew guys standing virtually in front of the car,and moving out the way,last second,in the burn out ?whats that all a bout ?I think you'd get a bollocking over here for that ?Bry

·
Registered
90 Posts
Some good racing,but has anyone else noticed the latest fashion of the crew guys standing virtually in front of the car,and moving out the way,last second,in the burn out ?whats that all a bout ?I think you'd get a bollocking over here for that ?Bry
Noticed about five women walk right behind one car, just as he was about to start his burnout:shock: H&S a bit different to ours.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts