Rods 'n' Sods banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry for butting in on this page but I thought if anybody can help then it would be here with you Tri-Chevy enthusiasts. I just wondered if anyone out there has got or know of a '55 Chevy for sale. I'm looking for a good car and not a project, have money waiting for the right car. Also, any advice or pointers on purchasing the right vehicle would be appreciated as well. Leave any messages or contacts on here and I'll get back straight away.

Many thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,386 Posts
It takes a while , keep looking everywhere - ebay , rods n sods nsra . Does depend on how much money you have of course . There is the option of bringing one in either by yourself or by someone like dream cars - known as Battersea boys on here .
There is a nomad for sale on here ? have you looked at that ?

·
Registered
407 Posts
55 nomad

It takes a while , keep looking everywhere - ebay , rods n sods nsra . Does depend on how much money you have of course . There is the option of bringing one in either by yourself or by someone like dream cars - known as Battersea boys on here .
There is a nomad for sale on here ? have you looked at that ?
NOT selling yours already Steve ( i've not seen it yet)???????LOL

·
Registered
895 Posts
55 wtd

the yellow /white 55 may be for sale as every thing is for the right price pm T.C & ask him ( its the one with fi badges on in the nats thread )regards Guy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts