Rods 'n' Sods - UK Hot Rod & Street Rod Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A mate is looking for a '70s Javelin if anyone knows of anything for sale. Pretty much anything considered but price according to condition, originality, etc.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I can get him one from the states for a fee, done it a few times before if he wants someone to do the leg work:incheek:

·
Registered
371 Posts
Some one on the mopar muscle assocation Forum had one or I think may be two about 4 month's ago, thinking about it though they may have been 68 or 69 but that's even better may be, also I saw one in devon on a road in devon between Launceston and Barnstable it was in a small village in a garage beside a house, hand painted in hammerite including the interior :( but that was about 3 years ago but I bet it's still there :)

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I can get him one from the states for a fee, done it a few times before if he wants someone to do the leg work:incheek:
Thanks, I'll let him know

--- New Post Merged As Per 5 Day Bump Rule ---

Some one on the mopar muscle assocation Forum had one or I think may be two about 4 month's ago, thinking about it though they may have been 68 or 69 but that's even better may be, also I saw one in devon on a road in devon between Launceston and Barnstable it was in a small village in a garage beside a house, hand painted in hammerite including the interior :( but that was about 3 years ago but I bet it's still there :)
Think the MMA one/s ended up on ebay. Guess that road is the A388 - maybe take a drive that way just for the hell of it, thanks :bigsmile:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts